Saturday, March 15, 2008

webthings i love

I spent most of today in a meeting and then on the road home from San Francisco. Since I knew I'd be away, I prepared this bit of insight into the sites I visit when I ought to be blogging. Inspiration or procrastination, you decide:
  1. Checking up on passiveaggressivenotes.com. This one is my favorite.
  2. Passive Aggressive Notes led me to a million other fun places, including foundmagazine.com
    where this one made me cry and this one made me laugh.
  3. I forget to check Postsecret on a weekly basis and I know I am missing out.
  4. But I keep a watchful eye on Bent Objects because he's just great.
  5. and the more twisted Really Bent Objects where I find this one naughtiest.
  6. I found him through the Sneeze, where you must read Steve, Don't Eat It.
  7. At times I obsess on the TLS forums. The site is a great resource for my law school prep, but the forums are as addictive as VH1.
  8. At least they have helped wean me off my other addiction, Yahoo's Alchemy. I think you can only be free of this game when you get someone else hooked. I shared it with my brother, Kevin.
  9. Of course I check a number of other blogs regularly including Random Thoughts, Stefanie Says, Dooce, and She Walks. All of these ladies are in my life (real or imaginary) thanks to my dear pal Wendy, who should keep a blog herself, I'm betting, cuz she's really quite charming and insightful.
  10. And I've been learning Spanish for free on LiveMocha where you can hear my terrible accent here. (Maybe, I'm not sure the link / audio works - I have trouble at home... this could be a blessing...)
Tomorrow I am on the seal schedule and today they were busy, so perhaps tomorrow's list will include my rescues for the last two weekends...

No comments: