Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i forgot

Is anyone surprised I ditched my husband for the harbor seal? Stello was worth every midnight minute of it... 6.3 kg of pure sweet suckling goodness. Now I'm a bit sleep deprived (as I also went in for the 7 am feeding), and the only thing standing between me and my bed is today's list.

Since it seems that I've left something off of every list I've published so far, I'm thinking that's my theme for tonight. Here, in the order posted, are the items I should've included the first time around:
  1. In the future I will also be walking in the March of Dimes for preemies with Grace. Haven't sent out my beggar email yet, but my sister doesn't seem to think it is all about the fundraising.
  2. I was also awake thanks to Monkey's stinking up the litter box with his powerful Monkey poo followed by incessant, obsessive compulsive scritch-scratching.
  3. I apparently couldn't spell NaBloPoMo. This was one of many days I called it NaNoBloPoMo.
  4. It was also fabulous that I got to see my husband all day.
  5. Hm. Six fruits was it for my breakfast that day. I didn't even have OJ. But this morning I had craisins. That counts, right?
  6. I also can't climb monkey bars, don't do my hair well, and should learn to decorate cakes.
  7. I also did not buy a giant bean bag chair. Erik swears he wants one, but I think not as much as $300.
  8. I also needed toilet paper, but I felt like you didn't need to know. Today I need eggs, and I think it was evil they were not on sale before Easter.
  9. The uterus also thinks it is okay that I get foot rubs while refusing to give them.
  10. I also need to finish the papier-mache cactus, to honor a cactus I lost to a termite tenting. I've been struggling with the concept of the needles, but I have a plan - toothpicks.
  11. In other good news, Zoe got the same scholarship as her sister.
  12. I failed to list my love of snap dragons, and I recently realized that I didn't know that the "little / big dipper" I thought I was seeing is actually Orion's belt. Also, I never knew that Nevada is very similar to the Spanish verb to snow - nevar, the past participle being, I'm pretty sure, nevado. (Interestingly, it seems the words for "suffering" and "patience" are quite similar. I think I like this language...)
  13. I already mentioned the spiders keep haunting me. I just saw one by the light switch. Creepy.
  14. I also couldn't post cuz I was uninspired. Obviously.
  15. I also spend a lot of time on the imdb, working on my celebrity spotting and proving to Erik that I am right and he is wrong.
  16. I also cheat on my diet. But you knew that.
  17. Hm. I didn't leave out any secretly rescued animals that weekend, but I have had two ellies in between. (More on Brystyn and Hookis later...)
  18. You should also have Reaper & Pushing Daisies on your Tivos. Now that the writers are back, they might actually have new episodes / be on at all.
  19. I'm also excited that I live somewhere where I can watch the sunset while surfing the web.
  20. 14 - Sadie will be 14 in a couple weeks.
  21. How did I forget, in my relaxation fantasy I would still have to find time for a nap.
  22. As I mentioned in comments, I forgot my favorite new phrase "Suelte me!" or "Let me go!" And since I have noticed "Por el amor del dios..." or "For the love of God..." and "No puede ser." or "It can't be."
  23. Um, I forgot everything that day. I forgot a list. I also forgot to stop drinking.
  24. My brother and I also discussed the recipe for an Old Fashioned - my brother's drink of choice that night.
  25. And yes, indeed, I also love beets, and snow peas, and snap peas, and green beans, acorn squash, and celery even...
  26. And today, well, I'm sure I have forgotten something. Mostly I forgot to nap.
Whew. I feel much better.

No comments: