Wednesday, November 29, 2006

spelling is dead

Much as I admire him, Bob Barker is not a "genious". He could be a genius, that's debatable, but it is certain that Charles, one of today's first four contestants on the Price is Right, is not.

After reading his shirt ("Bob's a genious"), I was not surprised to see that Charles performed poorly during his pricing game. It takes a special kind of person to win only $500 playing Plinko. That's 1% of his full earning potential. That's less than people usually win on the lamest TPIR game, Punch a Bunch. He never even tried the sweet spot (where the N meets the K) and he shied away from the center altogether after receiving his first zero. I am embarrassed for him.

I'm bitter. I know. It isn't easy, living as a Contestant Not Appearing on Stage.

But at least I can spell.

No comments: