Friday, November 10, 2006

losing lost

The last time Lost took a break they almost lost me. I wasn't a diehard fan in the first place, having successfully avoided the first season. I still saw Matthew Fox as Charlie Cancer - eternally wed in my mind to that agonizingly long story arch from Party of Five. But a show with as much buzz as Lost seemed worth a second chance. Re-runs caught me up and Lost worked its way up my Tivo priority list. Now that I consider myself a fairly loyal fan, I feel betrayed by the pending three month hiatus.

February 7th? Really? It just seemed so sudden. No warning. I didn't know to savor the action. I hadn't prepared myself mentally. I feel like Kevin Federline. I mean, I knew this was inevitable, but I still feel punched in the gut. At least he'll be getting paid. I'll be crawling back to NetFlix to reactivate my account now that I have a gap in my entertainment schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But at least we have the lasting image of Sawyer and Kate gettin' some sweet action on in the cage. That should keep me happy for some time. That Kate is a lucky lucky girl. RUN KATE!!!