Saturday, February 02, 2008

here's hermit

This morning's distraction was last night's action, a super skinny sea lion named Hermit. He came off the drive on beach some time around 9 pm last night. The cute little bugger got a tube feeding and a transport courtesy of my fabulous Saturday crew. He was so adorable it was hard to think of him as mere sloppy seconds.

Other than the presence of Hermit, the day proved uneventful. I haven't cleaned my bathroom. I haven't folded my laundry. I haven't even considered beginning purging the kitchen or the closet. Okay, well, obviously I considered it, cuz how could I mention it without considering it?, but I roundly rejected the idea, I suppose. And worst of all, I haven't taken my walk. I put my sneakers on, I got my jacket out, and then I sat here. For an hour. Realizing I have nothing to blog about and thinking how very cold it looked outside.

So now it is an hour colder. My life is no more interesting than it was before. And I am going. Right now. To take my walk. Dammit.

No comments: